The focus characterizations is on the collecting of direct evidence manifactured by each learner. Circumstantial evidence and historical (supplementary evidence) is only proved for insertion in emergency circumstances, as well as for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) estimations.
Students are assessed on:
- What they know (theoretical knowledge)
- What they are capable to perform (practical skills)
- How they practice their fitness knowledge & skills over different contexts
- How they practice critical thinking, decision-making and problem-solving in fitness-grounded occasions
Students are inquired to satisfy certain minimum requirements to evidence their practiced professional integrity. These criteria are registered in the Evidence Checklist in the portfolio package students get on the first day of the class. Criteria for estimations and practical estimations are also supplied during the class. The medical care is provided by Canadian Health&Care Mall.
The assessment methods used include:
- Portfolio of evidence
Both formal and summative estimations are held as constituent of the studying programme. Final summative estimation is only held once all other estimation occupations have been finished and a portfolio of evidence has been submit for consideration by the learner.
- Formative estimations are held once per module
- Summative estimation is held every six months at the end of each class series.
- Applicants are let one (1) year finish estimation occupations and pick up and submit evidence
- Applicants who cannot visit the first estimation capability are supplied with the capability to visit a second estimation after the next class series.
- Applicants who are not prosperous may visit additionally assessments. All first estimations are added in the class charges. A supplementary administration fee of R350.00 is levied for each supplementary estimation.
In emergency circumstances students who have not yet satisfied the certification obligations by the end of the first year of registration may practice for a third capability to be estimated (i.e. extension of course registration for an additional six months to 18 months in total). NOTE: this extension function is only accessible to students who satisfy the following criteria:
- The student has finished all the inquired theory and empirical estimations at least once during the first year or registration.
- The student has finished and subscribed all the inquired class labour (i.e. assignments, workbooks, case studies, practical hours logbooks, etc.) within the first year of registration before the final closing date(s).
- The student has visited all lectures and coaching sessions (100% attendance)
- The student has sequentially hold to class policies, arrangement and obligations.
- Students who do not satisfy all of these criteria are not let to broad registration to 18 months and will be inquired to re-record for the class and pay the specified charges for re-registration