|Download Registration Form. Email or fax back to ICK
A student’s registration is not valid unless s/he has submitted the following:
- Registration Application (Page 1 of Registration Form). Please ensure that you have completed the form in full and that all your details are accurate and current. Also make sure that your contact details are that of a permanent, long-term postal address, otherwise important mail, such as examination results and certificates, may not reach you in future. Remember to notify our office if your postal address or other contact information should change in the future.
- Terms and Conditions of Enrolment – completed and signed (Page 2 of Registration Form). Students under the age of 21 must request parents or guardians to sign their form. Students who have not completed and signed both pages of the registration form are not legally registered with INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE OF KINESIS.
- Learner Information Form – this form will be distributed and completed on the first day of the course. The information captured on this form is required for the future use on the SAQA National Learner Database.
- Copy of ID document (compulsory for all students). Students who do not have a copy of their ID or Passport on file are registered provisionally and will therefore not be issued with any results or certificates, until this document is submitted.
- Copy of Senior Certificate (Matric) or NQF Level 4 (or the equivalent thereof) qualification(s). Not required for students over the age of 25 years.
- Course Fee Payment – Full payment or minimum deposit plus post-dated cash cheques
- Letter from employer (if staff discount is applicable)
- Copies of relevant, equivalent fitness-related qualifications – only required for students who are registering for Modular Courses, in order to be exempt from enrolling for the full Certification Courses.
- NOTE: If any of the above documents are absent from a student’s file, registration remains provisional. Course results and / or certification will not be issued until all required documents have been submitted.