Twenty most harmful to erection of food and habits – things that need to be bypassed to preserve strength of spirit as long as possible.
Effect of Foods on Potency
Many of usual foods that we eat every day can very negatively affect potency and sexual libido. The reason is often simple – large number of different «chemistry» in composition of almost any food product.
Harmful habits also have negative effect primarily on quality of erection. Smoking, for example, disrupts operation of blood vessels, including vessels of penis. And beer, according to some experts, reduces level of production of male hormones.
How to Increase Potency
Weight training is one of the easiest ways to increase production of testosterone and other male sex hormones. In addition, muscular and athletic figure will greatly enhance your sexual attractiveness.
The good news is that diet necessary for growth of muscle mass, positively affects hormonal level and leads, ultimately, to increase in libido.
For many men health is primarily healthy potency. Unfortunately, losing it is not so difficult, especially if you neglect simple things. Here are 20 harmful products for potency, which must be avoided:
- industrially produced beef, chicken and pork contain significant amount of hormones added to food of animals for accelerated weight gain. When you consume a large amount of such meat, hormonal background changes;
- the most sophisticated harm to man’s power is beer. In addition to alcohol, it contains phytoestrogens – female sex hormones. Beer tummy in a man is the indicator of onset of obesity by female type;
- even weakest of the drugs – marijuana – dramatically reduces testosterone levels in blood and disrupts release of hormones. In addition, marijuana damages chromosomes, thereby causing genetic mutations;
- most often, erectile dysfunction occurs after taking antidepressants. With long-term admission, these means can cause changes in motor centers of brain and lead to development of Parkinson’s disease;
- the main pathological effect of nicotine is persistent spasm (i. e. constriction) of vessels of small caliber, including those that supply blood to penis. In addition, from smoking develops atherosclerosis, which leads to clogging of blood vessels;
- transgenic fats contained in fast food, margarine and even ice cream cause gene mutations and hormonal changes. The most important thing is that they reduce level of testosterone production;
- studies show that of 200 most common drugs, 16 can cause impotence. In the list were drugs used for hypertension, antispasmodics, sedatives, hypnotics, and remedies for stomach ulcers;
- caffeine destroys free testosterone, which ultimately increases level of female hormones. On the other hand, caffeine does not act for so long, and is rapidly excreted from the body;
- the main reason for violation of quality of erection on the background of alcohol consumption is violation of liver function and as a consequence – violation of exchange of male hormones, on which normal sexual function depends;
- the body produces testosterone, growth hormone and other important hormones during sleep. Accordingly, its lack is negatively reflected both on immunity, and on maintenance of man’s power;
- bread and bakery products contain several products that lower testosterone levels: acids, yeast and sugar. On the other hand, this does not apply to brown and unleavened white bread;
- the body takes high concentration of anabolics in blood for elevated testosterone content. As a result, development of male sex hormones is inhibited, and the remaining testicles decrease in size;
- numerous studies convincingly prove that those who have «grown to saddle and work hard on pedals», compress blood vessels that go to penis, and blood supply to pelvic organs is impaired;
- on the one hand, cholesterol is needed for the body to produce testosterone, but on the other hand, its excess leads to clogging of blood vessels. Including vessels of penis, which significantly worsens erection;
- sausage and various smoked products contain smoking liquid. When ingested, it causes toxic damage to tissues of testicles – glands producing 95% of testosterone in the body;
- high blood sugar is one of the main risk factors for impotence. Molecules of glucose inhibit work of nerve endings, which negatively affects erection. Safe dose of sugar is not more than 50 g per day;
- natural fatty milk contains natural cow estrogen. Therefore, milk in large quantities is useful for children and women, but not for men. The main role here is also played by quantity. Up to a liter a day, milk is safe;
- it has been experimentally proved that increased sodium content lowers production of testosterone. Salt, of course, is needed to regulate water balance in the body. But everything needs a measure. It is not salt that harms, but its surplus;
- at obesity, hormonal balance is sharply disrupted, testosterone production is decreasing, blood glucose level is rising. Secondary sexual signs become less pronounced, there are problems with erection;
- soy contains phytoestrogens – plant analogues of female sex hormone. In small quantities, it is harmless, however, as complete replacement of meat, it is not suitable, since production of male sex hormones is inhibited.